About Me

My photo
I am: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, eccentric, artist. I love creating. I do it for fun. I do it to relax. If I'm not busy with the "real" world, I do it. Nah, I do it even when I'm busy - sleep can wait! :D Take Care, Jannina

Monday, January 24, 2011

An Introduction

Hello, everyone!

My name is Jannina. I have been involved in the creative arts for most of my life. I have worked in theatre, film, tv, concerts, tours and create my own art. I love discussing my craft and learning from others. As far as I am concerned, everyone has a story to tell. What's yours?

My blog is simply a place to voice ideas and learn from others. In this first blog, I'll give you a quick tour of my site. I called my site .::MoonDreams::. Designs for two reasons. The first one is that was the name I chose way back in the day when I joined Cafe Press. The second one is that .::MoonDreams::. Designs is all about daring to dream and then shooting for the moon.

This site is also a place where I can centralize all my artistic ventures. As you can see, I have a list of the sites I participate on. If you are on one as well, feel free to friend me. :) You can subscribe to posts, comments or follow this blog.

Other than the chance to get to know others, the other favorite thing about this site is my Amazon.com page at the end of the blog. It's huge! I am a total girl and I love to window shop! No offense to the guys - you can love it, too! ;) I figured others might enjoy it as well. So, I decided to gather up interesting and important products dealing with the creative arts - all in one place! This is simply a sampling to show others. Some of the products I have used, others are simply something I might want to try down the road.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Jannina

No comments:

Post a Comment