About Me

My photo
I am: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, eccentric, artist. I love creating. I do it for fun. I do it to relax. If I'm not busy with the "real" world, I do it. Nah, I do it even when I'm busy - sleep can wait! :D Take Care, Jannina

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just an update on free programs

I just read an awesome article that describes 5 free tools used for photo-editing. I think you will like them. This page includes links to these programs: Picnik, Aviary, Splashup, Snipshot and PSE. I have mostly been a GIMP/Inkscape, Photoshop/Illustrator person. I am having great fun finding these programs.  You can find the article here:

Lightstalking.com

Although I love doing this, it would help others quicker if people who view this blog help out. My goal is to help as many people as I can. Feel free to add links to interesting, free programs you find. If you do comment with a program, please add if this program is free for non-commercial or commercial use. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment