About Me

My photo
I am: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, eccentric, artist. I love creating. I do it for fun. I do it to relax. If I'm not busy with the "real" world, I do it. Nah, I do it even when I'm busy - sleep can wait! :D Take Care, Jannina

Monday, November 24, 2014

Free Software Foundation

Okay, I think we know that I'm all about the free software. Well, here is one site that lists a plethora of free software websites. Right now I am downloading the Alfresco community software. It's a document management package. There seem to be some reputable companies using them (PGA Tour and Saks Fifth Ave being a couple of them).

Of course, there is the free version and the paid version. The paid version gives you support, while on the community (free) version, you have video tutorials and documents to read. I don't mind doing the legwork and learning on my own, so community seems like it will be a good fit for me. Did I mention that it's free? :D

Here's the link if you would like to play with it:

Alfresco

That's all for now.

Keep Creating!

Jannina

No comments:

Post a Comment