About Me

My photo
I am: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, eccentric, artist. I love creating. I do it for fun. I do it to relax. If I'm not busy with the "real" world, I do it. Nah, I do it even when I'm busy - sleep can wait! :D Take Care, Jannina

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lives Entwined

I woke up from a deep slumber with this in my head:



Does anyone notice? Does anyone care that life is found everywhere?

It sprinkles its essence over us; its force like a river running deep and spreading far. Rushing through us, bleeding into each others' worlds like tributaries spreading out further until we all meet at the ocean that is us.

We cannot live our lives as islands. We affect each other. The hermit in the woods is affected by the felling of forests. The castaway is found or left for dead; all by the choices we make.

Know that your choice matters.



I think that the news affects my dreams. With all the disasters going on in the world and our own complicated lives, I think people can become desensitized to the pain. Don't let that happen.

Take care,

Jannina

No comments:

Post a Comment