About Me

My photo
I am: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, eccentric, artist. I love creating. I do it for fun. I do it to relax. If I'm not busy with the "real" world, I do it. Nah, I do it even when I'm busy - sleep can wait! :D Take Care, Jannina

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hi, all!

The reason I have been away is that I am working on a rather large project that includes designing products and creating an informational blog page that mirrors the subject matter of each product. As I have very little free time, it's taking an enormous amount of energy and time to do. However, I have not forgotten you. I found a lovely site that can be used free to make forms. It can be surveys, inventory lists for ordering, etc. It is really user friendly and works well for a visual person like me. It feels intuitive to me. This is what the free site includes:
----------
Starter
FREE
----------
100
Monthly Submissions, 10 SSL Secure Submissions, 10 Receive Payments
----------
100 MB
Available Space
----------
1
Sub-user Account
----------
Unlimited
Forms, Reports
Fields per Form
----------
Even if you need more than what the free site provides, it is still a reasonably priced service. I know, I know... I have kept in suspense enough. Here's the link:  www.jotform.com 

Keep creating,

Jannina

No comments:

Post a Comment