About Me

My photo
I am: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, eccentric, artist. I love creating. I do it for fun. I do it to relax. If I'm not busy with the "real" world, I do it. Nah, I do it even when I'm busy - sleep can wait! :D Take Care, Jannina

Monday, May 23, 2011

Free programs for animation and photomanipulation

I have some new ones to show you. These are compact and fun to use!

FotoMix by Digital Photo Software FotoMix is a free photo manipulator. You can crop, resize, rotate, enhance, mix and manipulate photos.

FotoMorph by Digital Photo Software FotoMorph is a free photo animator. You can create morphing animations and Flash rotation banners. I took it for a test drive and it seems to be pretty easy to understand. Best of all, it's free!

These aren't 3DS Max or Photoshop, but they are user friendly and free. Sometimes more is just too much. If you are interested in animation or photomanipulation, then take these out for a test drive. They are free and easy to use. They also take much less space in your drive than other ones.

Have fun!

Jannina

No comments:

Post a Comment