About Me

My photo
I am: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, eccentric, artist. I love creating. I do it for fun. I do it to relax. If I'm not busy with the "real" world, I do it. Nah, I do it even when I'm busy - sleep can wait! :D Take Care, Jannina

Monday, December 12, 2011

Fonts!

Update as of 12/04/2013: In my reply in the comment section, I mention Font Xplorer. I just wanted to let you know that this program does not work with Windows Vista or above. I will be creating a new post with other alternatives. Thanks! Jannina

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays, everyone! I found two interesting sites. The first one provides 100% free for commercial use fonts:

Font Squirrel

The second one provides 10,000 fonts that are allowed for commercial use. You have to pay $19.99 for the download. It's a pretty inexpensive option if you are just starting out and do not want to have to go through hundreds of fonts to find the commercial use ones. The licensing is for one work station. If you want to use the fonts on multiple computers, you have to purchase another license per station. Here's the link:

Ultimate Font Download

I hope your Thanksgiving was fun. Have a great holiday season!

Jannina

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for those font link recommendations! I regularly turn to DaFont.com, but am VERY happy to add other sites to my "must-check-it-out!" list. I am a font junkie - and I'm gonna keep indulging that habit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy,

    I also have many fonts. I made a post about a font viewer. It may help you. Here is the link to it:

    Font Xplorer

    Hope this helps!

    Jannina

    ReplyDelete