About Me

My photo
I am: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, eccentric, artist. I love creating. I do it for fun. I do it to relax. If I'm not busy with the "real" world, I do it. Nah, I do it even when I'm busy - sleep can wait! :D Take Care, Jannina

Monday, May 7, 2012

Combo Maker - Free and Fun!

Okay. I will not lie to you. These past few months have been some of my best and at the same time, some of my worst. I have had so much to deal with, that I barely had time for painting and designing. I felt like a limb had been sawed off. There is still a lot to work through, but little by little, I am getting back into my element. As life as been so stressful, I decided to look for a program that was just plain fun! You can find it here: Combo Maker
I think there are many palette generators out there. All are valuable. What makes Combo Maker stand out from the crowd is the fact that you can take your palette and show it off in the way that would most help your site, blog, etc. Here are some examples on the different options that you have:
As you can tell, I changed the background colour of the first image (the balloons). That is another option available to you. Sometimes you need a very simple, clean presentation such as squares or circles. Other times, you need to invoke a sense of fun! With this palette generator, you have options. Its web-based, so no stress on your hard drive. I have not had any issues or trouble loading it up when I need it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :)

Keep Creating,

Jannina

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information.
    Logo Designs

    ReplyDelete