About Me

My photo
I am: daughter, sister, aunt, friend, eccentric, artist. I love creating. I do it for fun. I do it to relax. If I'm not busy with the "real" world, I do it. Nah, I do it even when I'm busy - sleep can wait! :D Take Care, Jannina

Monday, January 28, 2013

Life

I took a few months off from blogging to handle things in my life. I have been making sure to make time for drawing, painting and graphic design. I feel much more balanced now. That is so important. Day-to-day issues prevent us from doing the projects that make us feel happy, balanced and whole. Make sure to make time for that. It is well worth it!

My latest freebie find... this one is for all walks of life! "List of Free Online Commercial Art and Design Courses and Learning Materials"

Keep creating!

Jannina

No comments:

Post a Comment